

Katelyn is so funny. For months now she has crawled backward, away from everything she wants, thus resulting in extreme
sadness tantrums. She now crawls forward!!! We worked with her forever and the thing that finally worked was GOLDFISH. That's right, goldfish. We would put them on the floor and she would come snatch them up. Good girl!
P.S. She is 10 1/2 months. She's getting so big :( but also :)
5 comments:
Way to go, Katelyn!!! Now there will be no stopping her.
Go Katelyn!! Isn't is funny what kids will do for fishy crackers?!?! Those things are miracle workers :-)
I love Doug's "Wahoo" at the end. haha. Way to go Katelyn!
I love the cheeser at the end! now watch, 3 more weeks and she'll be walking!
So cute. Go Katelyn. Bailey started crawling at 10 months so they are just a like. I wish they could meet. I know they would just hit it off. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment