If you are from Green River, Wyoming then I have a question for you.
Where was the coolest place to have a birthday party growing up? Why?
I hope you answered Pizza Hut because we could make our own personal pan pizza in the kitchen. That is until they stopped letting us do it because of some "Health Code." Lame.
I got a call from a friend inviting Allie to come make her own pizza at Pizza Hut. WHAT!? Yes, sign us up. This was my favorite thing. I was easy to please and I'm from Wyoming, give me a break!
She loved it to. Like mother, like daughter.
I wonder where this Pizza Hut's Health Code is?! Oh well.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I was JUST telling some of my friends about how all of my birthday's (even my sweet 16) were at Pizza Hut growing up. They are totally missing out, Mar. We know the "Hut" totally was the hot spot in town! That is awesome!
Post a Comment