Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 months late...

Allie's birthday video of last year.
She's such a sweet, special girl...with so much personality.
She is SO FULL of life. She is still at an age where life is so exciting and fun. Can I please freeze time right now??
Here are just a few lines she gets from complete strangers. They sum it up well:
"She is a 12 year old in a 2 year old body."
"You've got quite the chatterbox."
"She's the smartest girl we've ever seen."
"You look just like your mom."
"You are the cutest girl."
"Your eyes are so big and blue."

We love her to pieces!
(Allie chose the pictures and the song...it's "Something That I Want" from Tangled.)

6 comments:

The Comptons said...

LOVE it!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Love it! How do you make your videos? What program do you use? Would you recommend one?

Jordy and Paiger said...

What a stinking cute kid! I wish we were able to see her more often:)

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Oh my, cutest thing I've ever seen!! Love that! Love her!

Green River High School said...

Love love LOVE it! She is the cutest little 3 year old (shh! Don't tell my neices and nephew that)!

Heather Layton said...

I would never be able to get Tysen to sit still long enough to pick out pictures like that. So cute and fun that she'll interact with you like that with out having to include truck sounds! hahaha