Monday, April 9, 2012

Snap, Krackle, Pop!

AJ has a sticker chart where she works on certain behaviors each day. She earned a date with mom. Our favorite date is to the mall but this time we took it easy. We went to Costco and ate samples and shopped and then came home and made a treat together. Rice Krispie Treats...she can make them by herself...and I ate 3/4 of the pan. Whoops...extra miles at the gym this week I suppose.
Very serious about melting the butter + mini marshmallows with her new birthday apron from Nan and Pa C.
 Licking the spoon is the best part!
 She worked on getting every last piece off there!
She insisted we take some pictures together. I must say, they are my favorite part of the date. My way to remember this time with her (since my memory is so horrible).

Everywhere we go people comment on how much she looks like me. This picture proves just that.

2 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

She looks JUST like you...what a cutie

Jordy and Paiger said...

Two beautiful girls!!