Monday, April 2, 2012

Reminder


"Close your eyes mom. Ready, open them! This is you. You are so beautiful."

Thanks little darling. 

After watching General Conference I have had a gentle + firm reminder of how blessed I am. Here's to being more patient, listening to and talking with my kids, magnifying my calling as a mother and wife and teaching my kids to be self-reliant + so much more!

We had cups with different words that we thought might be said a lot. Everytime Allie heard them say a word she put a bead inside the cup. I was amazed at how well she listened! Guess what cup had the most beads in it??
 They also colored and had some great snacks too! They did much better than expected. It also helped that they both napped during the afternoon sessions. :)

Now I'll be off to read a talk before bed.

2 comments:

John and Anna said...

What a Great idea Marilyn! I'll be borrowing that one for next session. :) Or maybe the one after, we're not quite there yet. :)

Kenzee Jo said...

CUTE IDEA!!!