Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Our Day





Today it was a bit cloudy and I knew there would be rain but we tried the park with some friends anyway. After 30 minutes a huge black cloud covered us and we hightailed it to my house just in time for the rain/hail to start. I love to see what the playroom looks like after a play group has attacked! I'm always amazed at how kids can play around/in a huge mess.


















During naps I decided to sew the curtains for the playroom. I've had the fabric sitting upstairs since September. Sheesh! I love this fabric though! Now we'll see how long it takes me to hang them up! Then the munchkin and I went for a shopping trip for groceries while Allie played at her cousins house.







Doug had a training Monday-today and Cafe Rio was on the way home so I suckered him into bringing that home for dinner. I always love a good Pork Salad and easy clean-up! Dinner was followed by Doug cutting up some pineapple for dessert while Allie tried out our new spelling game. It was a hit! Snuggles with Katelyn in the blanket happened soon after.


Drums and dancing {rockin' out} It's too bad I don't have the patience to load a video on here. We have some killer moves around here!

Then I headed off to Young Women. We were able to help a family clean their house before moving. We also had Peep Smores which were amazing and "Egged" someone's house. :)
Came home and Doug ran off to home teach. 

Ah, good night. I hope you had a good day!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

love it! and am now crazing cafe rio, thanks :-) loved your rainbow party, you did such an amazing job! i think the fruit rainbow has got to be one of my new favorite party foods!