Allie's preschool field trip for March was to the Fire Station. The kids were so excited. Allie was scared of everything at first and then realized how cool it was! Sadly, I had Katelyn there with me and she didn't want to be held or sit in her stroller, so she screamed and fussed 99% of the time. It was not very enjoyable for me. Next time, she stays home. She'll have her turn when she's in preschool. Ughh, it was really hard with her there. Anyway, moving on...
The fire pole. The kids thought that was awesome!
Allie telling the fireman what was in the back of the truck...WATER! He told us they hold 750 gallons of water. I had no idea!!
I was so happy that there was a firewoman there. She took Allie into the back of the truck because Allie was scared. This warmed her right up!
She's showing Allie a camera that can see through smoke and dark, I think. :) Again, I was trying to tame the wild one.
Showing us how they get all dressed for a fire.
Done!
The helmet looked so hysterical on Allie!
Finally brave enough to sit in the front seat!
I could drive this thing!
The tire is bigger than she is.
The Boise State Fire Truck
Getting their own fire helmets.
FUN STUFF!!









No comments:
Post a Comment