Thursday, February 23, 2012

Little Loves!

I love Valentine's Day! It's so fun, especially for the kidlets!
I did 14 days of Valentine's for Doug and we had fun hiding them and surprising him.
He made me homemade peanut butter cups which are delicious!
We gave Allie a heart-shaped bowl and Katelyn some forks and they had friends come over to exchange Valentine's.
We met Doug for lunch with his parents.
For our romantic evening we packed for our trip to Utah. I know, it was quite the date!
 It was a fun day!!


  So excited about her present!

 Check out that morning hair!!

These next set of pictures are the best. The girls were having so much fun hamming it up for the camera (which is rare).






Allie's preschool friends and their siblings. Katelyn is in her own world :)



Lunch date with dad, Nan and Pa




My homemade peanut butter cups :) 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your girls are so cute! I hadn't been able to see your blog when it was private so I'm loving catching up with you guys!