Saturday, April 16, 2011

Right Now

::working together as a family in our new container gardens
::enjoying the closeness of Doug's family
::dating my husband and having fun with the girls too
::crying because crawling forward is honestly the worst thing in the world to her
::smelling homemade, yummy bread
::seeing green sprouts from little seeds
::eating "pupcakes" made by Allie
::jumping like a mad woman
::writing all the letters of the alphabet
::teaching about the weather, calendar, life...
::making healthy, delicious stuff {Green Monster Smoothie, Banana Breakfast Cookie}
::doing a happy dance

1 comment:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Hmmm... I recognize that awesome GREEN bow in Allie's hair!! :) Love it! And I LOVED the thank you card she sent us, something I will treasure! It looks like Boise has sure been good to you guys, seriously... you seem so yourself, so happy, and just falling right into life! It makes my heart smile! (Even though I miss you WAY too much so far away!)