Monday, April 18, 2011

Katelyn's Tongue

Katelyn is almost 10 months old. She crawls backwards...not forwards. She still has {0} teeth. She is her own woman. She just does things her way. I am learning to love that about her! Recently she has been playing with her tongue. It is so funny and very cute.

Here is a little gift she gave me last week. Mmmm...that was fun. I enjoy her and her puke! :) Only a mom could say that.

Allie loved playing with her tongue as well. Here is her video.

6 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Haha That's hilarious. Not the puke. Yuck! But the that tongue. haha. It's out of control. Didn't Allie have a tongue thing too? You have two very cute little ladies.

Jordy and Paiger said...

As soon as I posted that I saw in very little print that Allie did play with her tongue. Ha! Do I know you, or do I know you.

Brooke Carroll said...

That picture is hilarious because that has been me for the last 3 months...every day! hahaha! Yes, only a mother could love something like that from her baby! ;-) Katelyn is so cute. I hope you guys are doing great and are so excited for spring!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the puke picture!

Kenzee Jo said...

That was hilarious! haha... both video and shirt...

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

I remember Allie's tongue!!! It was hilarious and so silly!! LOVE this video! So funny. Miss you!