Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Seriously?

I am in disbelief that it is August 25.
Where did this summer go?

My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary yesterday...congrats to them! I think that is just absolutely wonderful and romantic.

Allie got a cute new hair cut and we all love it.

Katelyn is smiling. Oh she's beautiful! She's 2 months already...10 lbs. 2 oz. and 22 inches long. I'd love to just freeze time right now.

We found a fun little park that had a beach. Sand and water. What could be better!?
These pictures are from the park. You can see Allie's cute hair too and her little friend she made. Oh and you can see my nice WHITE legs. YUCK!

In other sad news, our computer died. Literally. The mother board is fried. It's only 2 years old. What!? So we will be saving our pennies in our cute little piggy bank for a new one. These will be the last pictures you see for a long time. :(


3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Her haircut is waaay cute! What a fun outing!

brianabingham said...

SAD. I want to donate, because I don't think I can go a week without checking for new pictures.

Kory Jane said...

Too bad summer is almost over. That looks like a really fun place to be. Hope you guys find lots of pennies.