Monday, July 5, 2010

Catching up a bit

Allie with all her personality and Doug humoring her...or maybe it's the other way around :)
Nan and Pa C at the hospital

My mom will probably hate me for this, but I LOVE THIS PICTURE!
First family picture...not too spectacular, but I think we're pretty great!
Nan G and Allie holding Katelyn
Pa G...of course he got to hold her when she was hungry!
My girls! I just love them more than anything.  


We don't have any fun 4th of July pictures. We spent Saturday sitting around because I had a fever. I went to the ER that night. I have an infection so I got some antibiotics and things are looking up already.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! hope you feel better soon!

John and Anna said...

Gosh Mar! I'm glad you're ok! You're family is beautiful!

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

All three of you girls are beautiful! I love all of your pictures. I was sad to see that you aren't feeling the best, I hope that things keep getting better.

Jaycie said...

Mar I went Private on my blog but didn't have your email address if you can let me know so that I can let you in! gardners7113@gmial.com
You guys look great!!!

Heather Layton said...

YOu almost forget how sweet they are when they are that new huh? congrats again!

Courtney said...

So sorry you got sick! But I'm glad you're getting better already. Love the pictures! We sure miss you guys!

brianabingham said...

I have been stalking your blog like mad for new pics! Thanks for the update! You guys are so cute and you look AMAZING! Glad all is well and hope you are feeling much better. Take it easy you busy mama :)

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Love the updates and love the pics!! Your girls are so cute. You're one lucky momma! Sorry you got sick, i can TOTALLY relate, the infection was worse than labor!I hope you get feeling better soon. Get some good rest!

The Thompson Family said...

You look so good Mar and I hope you are feeling better. What a beautiful family you have. I can't for Katelyn and Bailey to meet. Love ya!