Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Katelyn's Movie


13 comments:

The Comptons said...

very cool

Bill Compton said...

Should be nominated for best short film documentary Oscar!! Great job, and such a sweet little girl....

John and Anna said...

so cute!

The Howell's said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That was by far the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! What sweet little girls you have Mar : ) Hope all is well. Take care.

Green River High School said...

I got all misty eyed. Something tells me she is going to be a total sweetheart and a very chill, calm baby. Amazing video. Well done.
xoxo

Kory Jane said...

What a cute video, and you guys just look like the cutest little family. It looks like things are going to well for you guys. Can't wait for more posts.

Jaycie said...

So cute you have such a cute family! I don't know if you know this but she was Born on my Tyson's Birthday kind of crazy huh! I hope all of you are doing well and adjusting well Miss you take care!
Jaycie

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

I LOVE this baby!! She is so sweet. Good job on this video! We can't wait to meet her and squeeze her! Allie is so cute in this, what precious little ladies you have! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

The "D.C." O's said...

This is awesome. Hope all is going well with your new addition to the family.

Heather Layton said...

Love it! I need to figure this out for a video of our little girl. So happy for you guys!

Dian said...

Congratulations! Katelyn is just precious, I am happy to hear that everyone is doing well. Dian

Courtney said...

What a sweet, sweet video! I love it!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

Such a sweet video and sweet family!! :) So happy for you Mar!! :)