I have been on a reading hiatus for awhile now. Must be because we had so much going on. Now I am just waiting for baby to come SO I need to get back into some good reads.
I would LOVE your suggestions.
Feel free to leave a lot.
Thanks.
I wish I had some for you, maybe in a few months.
4 comments:
If you are still reading the series, "The Number 1 Ladies Detective Agency" There is a new one out. It's called " The Double Comfort Safari Club".
I agree with the above. It is a good read. But it is somewhat better to read the series in order. Every one of them is great.
Read the City of Bones series! Or Sisters Red just came out a couple days ago and I know it will be awesome! :)
My recommendations... Percy Jackson Series - a great children's book series! Me and Mark's new fav - the Hunger Games! Seriously one of the best books ever. So happy to see how cute you look and see that sweet little Allie! Love her! Good luck with the "version" tomorrow. I will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment