The beautiful house we are renting from Larry and Luanne. It's just perfect...We love everything about it.
The last week in Spokane was so hard. We were living in a box jungle and realized how much we dislike moving. But it was all worth it. We arrived to Boise safe and sound and it was a smooth move. Luanne rode with the girls and Larry rode with Doug so the trip went very fast. We had wonderful help in Spokane and Boise and appreciated it so much (since I'm NO HELP AT ALL). Allie loves her "new house" and we love all the space and not having upstairs neighbors, etc...
We've been busy unpacking and getting somewhat organized. It has been so fun.
Doug turned his thesis in and will go back to Spokane to defend it in June. Then he will be officially done! Hooray!!!
Our new address is:
9596 W. Blue Meadows St.
Boise, ID 83709
13 comments:
what a beautifu house! How fun! I need to call you soon, hope all is well take care and lots of love
Looks like such a cute house!! So glad all is working out smoothly with moving. I hope you're doing well in your pregnancy too!! Not too far away!! Good luck with everything!!
Yea! it's almost over! I am so glad to be done with the packing and unpacking. I'm glad there wasn't too much of a lull in your blogging. congrats on everything working out for you.
Cute house! I'm so jealous! Glad the move went smoothly. Good luck getting settled in and with the last few weeks of pregnancy!! She'll be here soon!! YAY!
We miss you already!
Miss you guys but so happy for you too! The house is adorable and the baby is coming soon, I'm sure you're relieved to be able to check the move off your list!
It's a beautiful home! Glad you guys are getting settled and doing okay!!! Sorry we're still playing phone tag. Love you!
That is such an awesome house! So darn cute. Glad you guys made it safely and are getting moved in! Moving when you are so pregnant is AWFUL, I know! Hope the transition is easy and that you are loving it!
I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck in your new environment!
awesome! i run right by that on one of my long loops when i visit my parents! they live in millcreek neighborhood between maple grove and five mile off overland! you are close. good luck with all!
I know it's been said, but what a cute house! Oh, that will be the day... No more apartment living. :) We miss you guys so much, and we are super excited for another darling Green girl to arrive!
Yeah I am so glad you made it and are settling in. Just in time for the new baby! The house is beautiful! I bet it is so nice to live by family again. Also, Congrats to you Doug for graduating. That is awesome!
That is a beautiful house! I hope you are settling into Boise. Congrats to Doug on finishing his masters! Best wishes with the new baby!
So, I remember moving when I was 7 months pregnant. It's so awful-lack of energy, strength, and lifting abilities really make you feel awful when it's your stuff being moved. Way to hang in there. Good luck feathering the nest before the green bean arrives!
Post a Comment