Monday, May 3, 2010

Small Joys...1

As much as I dislike the tantrums that come with this age...I love the small joys and excitement it brings.

This week I am going to focus on the small joys.

One thing she loves to do is clean with me.
She's best at cleaning the bathtub.

Spray bottle, check. Washcloth, check.

Check out that focus. She is very serious about her job. It's very important!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to teach them early! somehow my mom convinced us at a really young age that doing dishes was fun...hmm I am going to have to take notes!

Kacie said...

You guys have such an adorable little girl. I wish we all still lived right by eachother in Logan! Speaking of, isn't one of you from Colorado? I can't remember if it is Colorado or Wyoming. We are thinking of moving to Denver and need some advice. Are you guys still in Oregon? By the way congrats on baby number 2!! Do you know what it is yet?