Sweet baby GIRL Green showed her true colors!
She is growing great and is about 9 oz.
We've been teaching Allie to say sister. She does a pretty good job.
I can just see the two of them now (love/hate relationship).
It will be so fun having little girls.
Allie is so ready for a full-time friend.
Now the fun begins.
She is growing great and is about 9 oz.
We've been teaching Allie to say sister. She does a pretty good job.
I can just see the two of them now (love/hate relationship).
It will be so fun having little girls.
Allie is so ready for a full-time friend.
Now the fun begins.

Her little profile
Doug will be very outnumbered now and he couldn't be happier about it! He loves his girls A LOT.
Doug will be very outnumbered now and he couldn't be happier about it! He loves his girls A LOT.

10 comments:
She already looks so adorable. I miss & love you guys!!!
Have a great weekend!
How fun! Congrats to you guys!
YEAH!!! hey don't you hate that thing on the side- how it says, "only" a million days to go! I need to call you and catch up!
How exciting!! Congrats, you will have so much fun.
YAY! I'm so happy for you to have another girl! I think I'm really going to love it.. and I think they will too! Congrats!
I'm glad for you to have a little girl, especially cause the more girls that are announced makes me feel like my chances for another boy goes up! I would love for tyse to have a baby brother! Now for the name game right? Good luck!
Awesome pictures, I'm so happy for your family! I feel the same way about M and her having a little sister...it will be so fun. And thanks for the comments, I appreciate that! :) Take care and hope you are feeling great.
Oh yay for little girls!
That's awesome! I am glad that Doug is okay with being outnumbered :-)
What neat pictures! You'll have so much fun with two girls... a lot of laughing, and fighting :) It's what me and my other 2 sister's did :D CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment