Allie is a big girl in her "new" big bed!
We had blankets put out on the floor in case she fell off. {She is crazy in her sleep!}
She had her teddy bears and bunnies with her and instead of a blanket she had sheets!
We were fully prepared for a falling off the bed experience last night, but she didn't make a peep and hardly moved at all.
When we went to get her she was just sitting in bed talking to all her friends. It was great! We'll see if it continues...
4 comments:
She looks so tiny in that bed but very happy. How fun. She does look very proud of herself and she should be. Love ya guys!
She was still in the bed in the morning? Wow. She must have loved the experience.
How fun! She is so cute. I was nervous the first time Kenzie was in a big bed but it turned out just great.
I am so nervous to kick Tyse out of his crib for the baby, but geez, if it's really that easy... :) I hope she does that great forever!!
Post a Comment