I can't believe Allie is already done with Kindergarten. I blinked and it happened. She loved every minute of school, especially her teacher, Mrs. Beaudry and all of her friends. She is very social. Her reading and writing have improved and she is doing awesome in math...so ready for first grade! Her teacher was sick on the last day of school (so sad) so we didn't get any pictures of her! We'll have to stop by on the first day next year and get one with her!
Getting her diploma from the principal
Her friend Gavin (that I think she had a crush on)
Thyler
Kamryn and Thyler
Allie in front of her cubby
Allie on her rug spot
"Coyote Quiet"
Everyone's parents had flowers or candy necklaces etc. for them and then here we are with nothing. Allie asked us so sweetly, "Do I have anything?" Well Allie, we get snowcones on the last day of Kindergarten!! That made her pretty happy :)
One of her best friends, Eli, was in her class but he was gone before we could get a picture with him. Luckily he lives down the street and we got one with him and his siblings later.


1 comment:
Can't believe she is getting so big and is done with Kindergarten. She is such a cutie
Post a Comment