I turned the big 3.0 in November!! It was one of my best birthdays and I'm so excited for the thirty's!
Krista, Dana, and Tara took me out for Kneader's for breakfast...my favorite! Then Lisa, Sara, Ashleigh, Ali, and Marie took me out to Olive Garden for lunch. I had friends call, text, and message me throughout the day and I just felt so loved and special. I'm truly blessed with incredible family and friends.
My parents came and surprised Doug and I with a night out while they watched the kids for us.
We went to Cheesecake Factory with the Garrett's and enjoyed awesome company and food. We went and hung out with Mallory and her new husband Gregg, Beckers, and Delgadillos at the speedway. I watched whilst they raced it out. And then we enjoyed our evening at the surprise Bed and Breakfast my parents got for us. Such a fun day!!
The following day my parents and I saw "Catching Fire" which we loved!
Thank you for all the birthday love!!



1 comment:
happy 3-0! thirties are awesome. what great family and friends you have.
Post a Comment