Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Weekly Jist

So excited for September to be here. I 'm not a huge fan of summer...I know it's weird. But I'm the biggest fan of FALL!! We started off by going to Sandy Point Beach on Labor Day.
The kids were in sand heaven! They loved every single minute of it.
The men decided to swim out to the fountain and show off their manliness. I'm guessing it was pretty cold...
The weather was weird. It was cloudy which was awesome because we weren't roasting. But it did rain for about 10 minutes and the clouds would come in and out. 

Doug's parents stayed with us on Tuesday night and we did some family history work. The next morning they took us out for breakfast at Kneaders. Delish!

Wednesday Katelyn had her first day of Joyschool (which will have its own post).  I also had Young Women in Excellence. The youth in our ward are just plain awesome! Our theme was "Stand in Holy Places and Be Not MOOOOved."

On Thursday the girls started dance class. Oh Katelyn needs this so much. Following directions and listening. They both had a blast.
Pretty impressed with her balancing skills.
She was picking wedgies the entire time!
Mrs. Becky!

Friday we had a joyschool field trip to the Nature Center. Those kids are so cute!
I also found all of this in my garden. Score!
Saturday we went and got more pears from the Church orchard and picked up 4 boxes of apples too. I will be busy dehydrating and saucing this week.
We went to a party with our friends and went swimming, ate good, caught up, went paddle boating, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was such a great time. 
Now for a new week....


No comments: