*We slept in. The girls didn't get up until after 8 which is really fabulous!
*We ate breakfast and then made peanut butter and wheat bread. I tried a genius idea from my neighbor. Bake the bread in tin cans and the bread is the right size and there's no crust! Brilliant I tell you. (It's a 48 fluid oz. can)
*We picked our first zucchini from the garden! :)
*Allie rounded up all the kids from the street and started playing with everyone.
*I went outside (still in my PJs and glasses at 10:00) to chat with the other moms. They were all still in their PJs too. So refreshing to know that none of us are trying to impress or one up each other. It was awesome.
*Talked to my friend Natalie on the phone. I miss her.
*I made dinner for the first time in weeks.
*I wasn't tired ALL day...ah welcome 2nd trimester!!
*Watched the kids swim tonight...Allie swam under water for the first time without freaking out and without help!! Such a proud moment.
*Played games tonight with our best friends/across the street neighbors outside.
*Flies are all over my house. I tell my kids everytime they go outside to close the door and it still hasn't sunk in.
*Laundry piled up high!
*Katelyn woke up from her nap in quite the bad mood. Only wanted momma and cried about everything for about an hour.
*I bought a backpack for Allie, which means she's going to school...soon...and I don't want her to.

1 comment:
I thought I was your best friend??? :)
Post a Comment