Thursday, December 6, 2012

Santa Pass

So I haven't been blogging because I'm so frustrated with it. It won't post any pictures and let's face it, that is why I blog. It's my scrapbook/journal. BOO!!

But I wanted to share these Santa Passes that we did last year and they were a HUGE hit. We put a couple little things in the girls' stockings but then we filled them with Santa Passes. The great thing is that you can put whatever you want on them. The kids LOVED them! We put things like:
A free treat
20 extra minutes of games
An extra bedtime story
Date with mom
Date with dad
Stay up 15 minutes later

Like I said, they are free and mean a lot more to the kids than the small gifts. If you decide to do it, I hope your kids enjoy them as much as ours did!

1 comment:

val said...

cute idea. maybe i'll try it.
what is the trouble with your blog and photos? i ran out of room a few months ago so i had to create another author (myself) and actually have to post under the new author and username but it's all on my same blog.