I am starting to feel really bad about asking people to watch my kids for these 2 hour sessions. Doug's parents came over and took the girls this time and they were beyond excited! We made a few adjustments on the foot, he wrapped it up so it won't break when I'm testing it out at the gym and I'm feeling like a mummy. Tis the season I suppose!
It won't look like that...but for now it does! This appointment only took one hour so my in-laws told me to go do some errands. I did need to get treats for the Trunk or Treat later that night. I never buy stuff like that ahead of time because I always eat it all. But I did get goldfish, fruit snacks, and pencils...so it was much better than usual!
I picked the girls up, we came home and the girls had received Halloween cards from Nan and Pa C...to which they were feeling super loved. There is nothing quite like snail mail. It just makes your day!! We usually just get bills, election flyers, and other junk!
After naps I took Katelyn to the doctor to check out her rash around the mouth. It's been there for 2 weeks and I was getting worried. I don't remember what the name was called but it's a rash from wiping her face and it can last months to years. What!? That's crazy. But we were told to load on the Vasaline and try not to wipe her face. Well that will be interesting. So if you see my child with food all over her face...that's why! I promise I'm not neglecting her. So you'll notice in the next pictures, her face is all shiny.
We got home, had some dinner and then got ready for the Trunk or Treat at the church. They did a carnival inside and then we went outside. Katelyn wanted to eat every candy she got and was determined to put each candy in her bag by herself. It took forever! They were so cute though and had a lot of fun! Allie waited until we got home to open one candy. They are so different :)
Minnie Mouse
Tinkerbell
These are the poses they decided to do. Awesome.
They look more like superheros!
Warming up a little!
Checking out all the candy after it's sorted!









2 comments:
Man, what a process you have been through with your leg. You rock it, though!! Love all your cute costumes. Are you and dough a PB&J sandwich??? You guys are such a fun family!
PB&J!! How creative. I have no idea what Jordan and I are going to be. I am so excited for you and your new leg!!! Really, I am. If I was there I would insist that you bring those girls over every time you needed to go. But....It stinks we are so far away from each other.I am glad you are well, friend:)
Post a Comment