Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Our friends and family...

Our trip was perfect. We saw so many friends and family along the way....
Thank you for all the hospitality and love! xoxo
First Stop...Logan
Utah State Fun!



Dance Central with the Smith's!


Hiking in Logan Canyon

Next stop...Green River

Flaming Gorge Days Parade with Cathy and Tom
10 year class reunion
 2nd families

3rd stop...Riverton


 So much fun with the family!!

4th stop...Tetons and Idaho Falls
2 favorite things...Tetons and Ash's family!

What a week! I wish we could see everyone more often because we truly had the best time! 

2 comments:

Devilyn said...

Those Utah State pictures made me cry!! I am so "homesick" for Logan right now. Jealous you got to be there. And how do you know the Smith's? They were in our ward and I loved them. Hope you are doing well. Sure miss you!

Bill Compton said...

What a nice album of your trip!