Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some more advent fun!

I have been terrible about pictures this year for our advent days. I don't know why but I am regretting it big time. So you can just see our ideas but you'll have to imagine what we looked like!

Day 12: Christmas Family Home Evening
Day 13: Help mom and dad with gifts
Day 14: Make treats
Day 15: Serve someone in need
Day 16: Ward Christmas Party
Day 17: Arthur Christmas and Ugly Sweater Party

The Olsen's
The Orton's 
The Stimpson's


The Harberston's

Our hosts: The Fuhriman's

The Haskell's

Us

The whole gang

The winner...our Bishop of course with his smolder. This was during the ugly sweater fashion show




























































































































































Day 18: Deliver treats
Day 19: Make snowflakes
Day 20: Drink Hot Chocolate
Day 21: Be momma's elves (help put presents under the tree)
Day 22: Make family ornament
Day 23: Gingerbread Nativity
Day 24: Christmas Eve book (The Christmas story)

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

You guys look like you always have a great time, love all of your posts! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and are enjoying your new year! :-)