I wanted to wait and take pictures until we were completely painted and decorated. But like that's ever gonna happen :) So you get what you get. It's very much a work in progress...but it gives you an idea.
This is the front room. We painted it (Behr Ocean Pearl), got the entertainment center off Craigslist and the recliner and couch are hand me downs from Doug's parents.
Then you walk down this hall into the next area...whoo hoo, here we go!
This is the family room. We painted it (Martha Stewart Moonshadow) and it looks out into our backyard.
The kitchen is right off the family room as you can see. It's even somewhat clean. That is a miracle. I love the island :)
The other part of the kitchen. We love our fridge given to us by my parents.
Garage shelves that Doug whipped out on Saturday. He's a stud, I know!
I LOVE STORAGE!!!
Right up the stairs there is a loft area which we LOVE. It's perfect for the computer because it's open but not right out in the open. Get where I'm coming from?? We painted it the same as the downstairs living room (Behr Ocean Pearl). It took us from 5PM-12AM to paint this room. It was hard because of the stairs.
Here are pictures of Doug painting above the stairs. I was freaking out...even though I was taking pictures. :)
We had to use Ben (our BIL's) ginormous ladder. I think it's called "The Little Giant."
That is all for now. I will keep updating you...when I can! The best way to see our house would be to come visit. So call now to schedule :)



3 comments:
Oh so FUN!! I want to come visit!!!
How exciting for you guys! It looks so nice! As soon as we can get a little closer to the west, we will call to make our reservation! :)
I love it! So fun! I'm so happy for you guys! There's not much better than being, and feeling like you are home. Can't wait to see more of it. :)
Post a Comment