We were away from these sweethearts for 3 1/2 days and 3 nights. It was nice to have some time away but we sure did miss them.
We are in love with them.
The good, the bad, the ugly, the sweet...all of it.
Allie's Balentime's. She has been carrying these around for almost a week. She is a big fan!
Katelyn wearing her cousin Kenzie's Valentine outfit. SO CUTE!
Wishing she could eat a heart shaped grilled cheese and ham sandwich! Instead she had pureed bananas!
Waiting for her heart sugar cookie. Look at the excitement there!

3 comments:
With a face like that she should get to eat heart sugar cookies all the time! Seriously Marilyn you have very beautiful girls!
Looks like you are back in the "mom" mode again!
I think your girls look quite different from each other. Is that just me? When people tell me how smart they think Tysen is, I say, "You should see what my friends little girl can do!" I love the stories, Allie kills me! :)
Post a Comment