Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

These are out of order but it's all good. We hope you had a memorable Christmas. We had such a great one with Doug's family. We didn't have to travel which made it nice. The girls were so good and loved every minute of it.

Allie showing off her presents. Lucky girl I'd say! In case you're wondering: she did get "lipstick." It's Santa Dora lipstick, cherry flavored! Not pictured: Play-doh Ice Cream Maker, Outside Kitchen, her stocking, and a Zu-Zu Pet.
Allie opening her Christmas Eve present...a book.

Sweet Katelyn and Mommy
Look at those buff Green boys and Katelyn's reindeer bum!
And the cute Green girls
Christmas Eve before bed snuggling with Dad
Katelyn opening her Christmas Eve present...also a book.

We got pictures of the cousins all together in their PJ's from Nan and Pa but we didn't have our camera. So we will post that one when we get it. I'm sure it's good :)

3 comments:

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! The girls are too cute, I cannot believe how fast Katelyn is growing. 6 months... really?!? It looks like you have decorated your house very cute! I think I see an Allie picture I took on the wall! Love it! Miss u! We sure missed ringing in the new year with you guys again!

The Thompson Family said...

I love the reindeer on the butt of those jammies. So cute. Love ya!

Brooke Carroll said...

Love the pictures...Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Your girls are so so cute. They are going to be gorgeous! ;)