Here are our little trick or treaters.
They sure are adorable.
I did a Halloween party for our play group. We had a story, made a pumpkin (idea from my friend Cali S.), played a game, and went on a pumpkin hunt (thanks to my friend Lyndsay G.). Then we ate lunch and decorated cupcakes. It was fun and there were tons of kids that showed up. Halloween is just fun!
We went to the ward party and Allie loved saying "Trick or Treat." Katelyn fell asleep in her warm, cozy costume. We made delicious sugar cookies and carved our pumpkin (late I know). We came home and told Allie she could choose a candy to eat and she said, "No, I keep them safe in my bag." Yeah, weird child, I know.
Here is Katelyn with her first pumpkin. She was just fascinated with it. She worked hard on that pumpkin...good girl!



5 comments:
I am so happy that Katelyn is following in her Momma's footsteps in her Halloween costume. Mar was one cute bumblebee and so is Katelyn! Yeah!
So stinkin' cute!! Those girls looks adorable in their costumes! I love all of Allie's faces, especially working on carving that pumpkin! I miss those cute girls, and you guys too of course! Glad Halloween was a success!
How fun. I wish we lived closer so we could join. Your girls are so adorable. Love ya
I love that Halloween party idea! I bet those kids and you had sooo much fun! I look forward to those fun days!
And yes, your girls are absolutely darling!
Cute pumpkins! I'm glad it worked out for you! THe girls look adorable. :)
Post a Comment