
Very fast family pictures in the rain!!
We spent the weekend in Park City with my parents and brother's family. We enjoyed all the quality time together and the fun things we were able todo. We also enjoyed the opportunity to listen to our prophet and other leaders during General Conference. What a blessing to have such spiritual and uplifting messages to help us learn and remember what is right.
Katelyn and Allie with their cousin Kenzie
Making our own bird feeder to hang up
7 comments:
Those are some awesome pictures. Conference was amazing, as always! Glad you guys had a wonderful trip.
xoxo
I'm glad you guys were able to see your family, how fun. Your little family is cute!
Fun, fun, fun! What a good time with family! LOVE the wreaths! And I LOVE the picture of Allie and the bird feeder, so adorable! Cute little family!
Looks like an awesome time. LOVE those wreaths!!
I love the pictures...your girls are so precious...I love having girls. It's so great. And great job on the bird feeder and the wreaths! Looks like so much fun!
I love the wreaths you made! Fall is my favorite and I just love the colors!! You're girls are darling and they look so much like you!
Man Marilyn, Allie is growing up so fast!! Stacey is coming home for Christmas and I am so, so excited. I love your blog. Your new little one is so cute. You and Doug are good in the "making cute babies" department.
Post a Comment