I agree with you, she's a doll! I wouldn't be able to stop taking pictures either!I'm sorry she did get sick though. That's no fun!
Cute, cute, cute. I think her and Owen are made for each other! :) And i don't think you can get carried away... just LOOK at her!! Keep 'em coming!
Oh how cute and giggly! I love this! Sidenote: Did you make the blanket? I love the colors.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I agree with you, she's a doll! I wouldn't be able to stop taking pictures either!
I'm sorry she did get sick though. That's no fun!
Cute, cute, cute. I think her and Owen are made for each other! :) And i don't think you can get carried away... just LOOK at her!! Keep 'em coming!
Oh how cute and giggly! I love this! Sidenote: Did you make the blanket? I love the colors.
Post a Comment