I hope you guys get better soon! Mersadie and I just went through the same thing a couple of weekends ago. We both got a cold and i was worried about Jalie getting sick too. She never did, so grateful for that. I hope you guys are doing great, she is so cute. I love this picture:)
4 comments:
HI!!! Glad you guys got a new compy! Hope you feel better SOON!!!
xoxo
Oh my, What a cutie!! She is changing so much by the day!! I love her! Kiss her for me! Get feeling better soon!
I hope you guys get better soon! Mersadie and I just went through the same thing a couple of weekends ago. We both got a cold and i was worried about Jalie getting sick too. She never did, so grateful for that. I hope you guys are doing great, she is so cute. I love this picture:)
NOT FUN!! Kris, Declan, and Liam all got sick all at once! Talk about 'fun' :D.... okay, not really. She's getting so big and I love her smile!!
Post a Comment