Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trip, Zoo, 1 Month

We went on our first trip since having Katelyn join the family. We all survived.
We went to the zoo.
And baby Katelyn will be ONE MONTH in 2 days. What!?
We spontaneously went to Hailey to surprise Doug's dad for his birthday. We went for a walk and found a water pump...it was ice cold mountain water...SO GOOD!
We went to the zoo and Allie loved all the animals...especially this one!
The little petting zoo
She has been more alert lately. I love those big blue eyes :)
Such a pretty profile
Maybe it's just me but I hope you get a kick out of this. Allie is busy piling stuffed animals and blankets on her sister whilst Katelyn spits up all over. Priceless.
Allie finally LOVES holding Katelyn. I'm pretty sure Katelyn hates it. Haha.

4 comments:

The Bundy's said...

Awesome action shot :o) I don't know if I ever told you guys Congrats on the new beautiful little girl, so Congrats!

Annie said...

what a little cutie you have there! good job on getting out - it always feels good no matter what you end up doing :-)

Green River High School said...

2 favorite pictures:

1- Doug the animal
2- Katelyn spewing as Allie plays away.

Can't get much better than that!!!

xoxo

Kory Jane said...

What a nice shot with the spit up...way to capture the action first hand. Can't believe it has been 1 month already.