Now for our Top 9 from 2009
(in no particular order)
9: Found out that Green Bean #2 is joining our family.

8:Allie turned ONE in March and we had our parents and Doug's grandparents here to celebrate.
7: We went to Idaho for the beginning of Spring Break to see Doug's family. Then Lyndsay and Tyler visited us for the end of Spring Break.
6: Seattle trip with Shad and Krista and met up with Courtney and Jay. We also did a lot of hiking during the summer with Allie's new backpack. She's just a little princess isn't she!?
5: Dan and Lisa visited us in Spokane.
4: We celebrated our 5 year anniversary. (I love when other people take such good pictures of us)
3: Saw Dave Matthews Band at the Gorge!

2: Saw our families WAY MORE than we thought we would when we moved so far away. We had many visits from them and got to go and visit a lot.
(Too many pictures to post)
1: Went to Florida.
We are ready for two thousand ten OR twenty ten, whichever you prefer.
Doug graduates from Graduate School.
Doug finds a job (hopefully).
We move.
We have a baby.
Allie turns 2.
And so much more I'm sure.
3 comments:
You are so good at this blogging thing! I need to do better with our family site. You are so cute! I can't wait to find out what Green Bean Dos is going to be! We love you guys lots and speaking of seeing family way more than you thought...can't wait to see you in just a few short days...YAY!!!!
Hi!!! We both posted our '09 faves. We must be on the same wavelength!!!! hahahaha. I'm SERIOUSLY SO EXCITED for all the wonderful things 2010 is going to bring to you guys!!!
Sounds like you had a great year and another great one coming!
Post a Comment