Friday, January 22, 2010

{thanks}

Thanks for all the wonderful moving advice.
If I had my druthers I would move whilst being pregnant.
But I may not have the option.
We started looking for jobs {even though it's a tad early}.
We were so surprised to see so many jobs and they actually pay very well.
This has lifted our spirits and hopefully we find something great.
The Lord will guide us where we need to be.

In other news. We spent MLK weekend in Boise with Doug's family.
It was a very special weekend.
Love you all!




Top to Bottom:
Doug's whole family minus Allie, Grant, Logan
Joshy
Sydney
Ryan

1 comment:

Mattie said...

Thank you so much for being there! I LOVE those pics. Thanks for posting them! We didn't take any with our own camera! It was awesome to have you here...just wish I could've spent more time with ya!