
Because you've all asked for it.
The Green Bean has sprouted a bit which means so have I.
We are due June 28th.
Here's a question for you.
Would you rather:
1. Move when you're 9 months pregnant?
OR
2. Move with a brand new baby and a toddler?
We don't know what we'll have to do yet but I'm thinking neither sound very good to me. We'll keep you posted.
14 comments:
yeah...neither of those sounds very fun...but if i had to pick..I would move with the baby and toddler...the whole switching insurance thing, hospital thing, and doctor thing sounds like more work. GOOD LUCK!! And CONGRATS again!!
Mar!!!! You look AMAZING!!! You seriously look SO GOOD. You're glowing. I had to put sunglasses on! Haha! I don't know what to do about your predicament. Sounds crazy either way.. ahhh. I know you guys will make the right decision though.
Awww Marilyn you look so beautiful and happy. Crongrats again. I am so excited we will have kids the same age. Now we just have to live closer :-) Love ya girl!
Nine months prego for sure... You are so pretty!!! Love little babies.
You look beautiful of course!!! we moved to Logan when Wyatt was 4 months old and it was ok no problems I think it made me rely on finding people to help me find drs and such and I ended up with wonderful frieds so I wouldn't be scared.
Mar, could you try to ugly up before this weekend. It is really going to suck when my Prego-Sis-In-Law looks better than me! :) I would have to say that I would not like to have to switch doctors right before I delivered. However if you move near here or Hailey I have 2 awesome doctors I could reccomend and then it wouldn't be so bad :) I would say I've moved whilst prego twice and it was much easier than doing all that with a newborn. I would move pregnant any day or moving with a newborn. (Just think nursing, changing, sleep deprivation, sibling jealousy...)
Love you!
You look so good! I cannot believe how quickly this time is flying... 16 weeks already! Phew! You know my vote... stay in Spokane as long as possible. But that is for purely selfish reasons!! I don't want to think about you moving away yet... :(
Now that I have had time to think about it... I think if you had to choose between the two times to move..... I would chose to move after the baby is born. 1: you will be able to move (somewhat.) 2: The baby sleeps alot at this time. 3: You don't have to deal with getting a new doctor with such late notice. Anyway.. I could go on and on. Trust me I sat down and thought out the pro and cons of each. I know, I am weird. Good to see ya the other night.
Neither sound fun to do... but I think I'd rather move still pregnant... but it'll happen how it's supossed to happen. You look GREAT by the way!! Very pretty...and great little belly :) Can't wait to hear what it is. I'm due July 19th, so not too far behind ya! :) Good luck with everything!!
If you move while pregnant, do you know what to do about the doctor and the delivery at a new place? I've moved with a baby, and it wasn't any big deal. I didn't have a toddler in the other arm though. That could make all the difference in the world. Where are you guys planning to go?
9 mo. preggo. It s much easier when they are in your tummy even though you are not very comfortable. We moved when I was 9 months and I would have much rather been prego than have a bran new baby!
can't help ya on that moving question....both sound rough! But you are such an adorable prego lady!! I hope I look half as cute!
You are so cute! June babies all the way! ;) Okay, I've moved when I was 9 months pregnant with our daughter, and it was awful. Your stomach is huge and you can't move or lift anything...it was NOT fun. But, I have no clue what it's like to move with 2 little ones either! So good luck, whichever way you do it!
Mar, you look so great! What a good picture of you! It's funny how everyone has different opinions about when you should move. I was just 5 months pregnant when we moved and that was a hassle with getting a doctor and insurance worked out. So I would imagine moving later in pregnancy would be even more difficult as far as those things go. But then again, I have no idea what it's like to have a newborn yet. Either way, good luck!
Post a Comment